Rocks & Things
Its one of those days today when I think about my rocks I have many .. but this I have a tigers eye that sits on my night table that a very special friend gave me.. Its a warm feeling that rock inspires of friendship and all that entails. We share a strange reverence for cats.. nothing is to much to do for their well being. Then a piece of quartz that if the sun hits it the right way.. its cloudiness does not stop a small rainbow from forming on the ceiling.. a rainbow connection.. 6.5 ... A faint smell of lavender enriches my sense of well being.. Hmmmmmm go figure.. its just a rock to many.. but to this One.. a gift shared. My affinity for rocks has always been a part of me.. they have no dollar value but to me worth millions...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home