Old Soul's
Since I was/am a believer in reincarnation here's how I see it some of my own convictions.
"See that tree over there? That tree is no different then you and I. In the spring the tree blooms beautiful and grows till summer becoming radiant and a pillar of nature, giving shade producing leaves... housing birds.. In the fall.. the leaves turn wonderous colors and the trees beauty is even more pronounced. Saged and wise. Then as the cold winter of it's life comes.. the leaves fall.. and the tree appears to die. The leaves that fell, over time, change back to dirt and nutrients for the ground.. for the tree to use once again.. and bring it'self back to life in the following spring. The tree may look dead.. but we most certainly know it is not. The dirt may look dead.. but it isn't. It's the circle of life here on this plane.. death for rebirth. Nature does it.. why should we be any different really.. We are natural BEings..
So in the spring of your life.. we will bloom and grow.. in the summer you will provide shade (comfort) for others and stand heads above the rest.. and in the fall of life.. we will be the most beautiful and wise, to finally come to rest and rely upon the life you give to nourish you back into a new life to have. "
As above, so below..we aren't any different. With all things in life.. a pattern and cycle evolves. Just like nature.. as comes spring surely comes winter, but soon to follow with spring again.
In theosophy.. the term old soul would be that of a soul who has not been able to "get it right" and was left behind by his or her evolutionary brothers and sisters. We can recognize others. ( deja vu ) It doesn't mean we will stay behind by the way sometimes a choice to return. It may mean we have one or two flaws which are creating our vibrational energy to drop. Spiritual evolution requires high vibrational energy. Getting it right.. as its called Spirit.. doesn't mean we are bad or rejects. It means we may have a flaw that we must correct or want to help yet another generation of Beings correct their flaws here on this plane. It may even be a past love. I've learned what mine is. There is a danger though of losing sight of why we have stayed behind and may develop further flaws. Earth's physical plane is a very dense one of lower vibrational energy.. it can be an addictive place. An old soul is on a higher spiritual plane than a younger soul and is not comfortable on this plane.. So an ole soul may take some under wing trying to help with light exchanges.
From what I have read and talked with a few people old souls are those of us who have reincarnated many times. The strange thing with that is that not all old souls are enlighted or moving forward they are stuck so to speak in a cycle. While others seem to be more metaphysical and have moe insight to things around them The fourth demention is quite a place.
So what is a old soul? For me it seems that people have a hard time looking me in the eye because they say I can see the truth, like I can see their thoughts. It makes some people uncomfortable. Now, I can say that I can read people pretty good, or just get a feeling if someone is being less then truthful. Is it a gift? I have no idea. It's not like I see what people are thinking or what they have done. It's more that I can see if they are good and true, or bad and false. I also think that I have a ability to be understanding, like I have heard it all before, or seen it all before, even though I know I haven't.
Yup eccentric off the wall well thats Me
4 Comments:
I hope to remain a young soul for a very long time. I'm having too much fun :) and theres too much to see and expirince for one lifetime. I want to see it all. :)
But that's the point, isn't it? It takes many lifetimes to "see it all". Speaking as a soul who has seen too much, I am tired and ready to go and stay at home.
I don't think I could ever get tired of expiriencing life. :)
I have seen old souls in childrens faces, especially if these kids are dying. Seem to me they come to teach us a lesson.
Post a Comment
<< Home