Gifts of Friendship !!
http://www.freedomfarmsoap.com
Heart be still.. a pick up card in the mail !!!! Yehaw my soap arrived from FreedomfarmSoap... A quick trip to the post office to retrieve a long waited for package from a friend. The package so aromatic the scent followed me as I went out to the parking lot and all the way home.. Mmmmmmmmmm I couldn't wait to see the treasures within.. Under the packing peanuts I hunted.. Ahha.. a bag.. my spirit so awakened with the various sensory detectives in overdrive to discover the various eccense of each bar.. Ahhh Lemongrass... Lavender... Chocolate... Goats Milk & Honey.. Mmmmmmmmmmm Oh whats this.. Lavender Salve OMG.. its its its mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Hmmmm whats this.. MICA... for my rock collection.. What a wonderful FRIEND ... lastly I feel something else.. OH.. a lip balm.. wintermint.. How blest I feel...
Thank You DEAR Friend... ;o))) This is for You..
My friend at Freedom Farm, has been making soap for nearly 10 years. This family has put in alot of time.. research.. spirit and fun into their process because they truely care and take pride in their products ! They offer an assortment of cold process soaps.. glycerin soaps.. goats milk soaps.. as well a wide variety of handmade products that are guaranteed to please. So please go visit their web site http://www.freedomfarmsoap.com for a complete listing . They also offer custom baskets and special orders great gifts for the Ones you love.. as well some soothe the mind and spirit with their gentle aromas and healing ingredients. If I sound like a commercial.. well maybe I am.. I just LOVE the products..
So treat yourself or someone you love to the benefits of their handmade soaps that contain only the finest ingredients available to them... as they take great pride in making all of our soaps and skin care products just for you!
Its going to be a Great DAY...
1 Comments:
What a cool friend to have!
Post a Comment
<< Home