.. Druid's Vow of Friendship"
Druid ChantLily
Saw this plant at the garden center and an ole poem I did came to mind.. so Here it is..
Honor Your Path.. A Druid's Vow of Friendship
I will drink from Your well..
I will bring an unprotected heart to our meeting place..
I will hold no cherished outcomes..
I will not negotiate by withholding thoughts..
I will not be subject to disappointment..
For that is a human waste of emotion..
I will know it is of love and destiny You have entered my life..
Your light will shine in exchange..
Beit a day.. a week.. a month.. a lifetime.. no regret..
Just lessons in life.. our scripts intertwined..
For ALL TIME.. This is the offer.. "Friendship"
I am forever Grateful..
2 Comments:
That poem is so beautiful and truthful. Thanks for sharing. And thank you for stopping by my blog; I'm enjoying yours now!
One more thing; now that I've read more I think I know who you are on another forum...the Kindred connection... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home