Saturday, July 09, 2005

.... Heavy Heart..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

.. You think your strong.. but you are so humbled by feelings.. yes with the funeral of my friends Mom the feelings were stirred up about the loss of My Mom.. I thought I had those pretty much under control.. WRONG !!! My Spirit Guides have been helpful.. with distractions.. but when alone in bed no doubt the thoughts wonder and setbacks to tearful nights playout.. I would have liked to know I could have called her up for comforting.. at this time.. LOSS is such a weakness for Me.. seeing pain in the eyes of others frustrates me to no end.. my maternal instincts kick into high gear.. I want to fix it take the pain away.. but I cannot.. I know it is the script playing out and we all accepted these fates.. but who would have known the heartache that this grappling circumstance would bring forth. I will be strong.. I am not alone.. I now know another Angel in heaven..

Amen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your words and images are very beautiful, Nutmeg.
My Mum died when I was barely two and sadly I have no memory of her....but I still grieve for her.
I have never thought of it as knowing an angel in heaven (as you sad). How comforting is that thought! Thank you so much.
~kiwi (PTF)

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home