Saturday, July 23, 2005

.. Here is To New Chapters..

.. Some days it feels like we are at the end of the line.. when in fact it is just the beginning.. This is what I have felt like the last couple of days.. One more step.. a little more effort may be all I needed to do.. to step past an old barrier.. It shakes me to know how close I came to quitting and loosing GOOD friends.. over a twig to far bent.. It is true that we have all hurt and been hurt.. and we can't go back.. but the spiritual basis on which I stand can always lift Me up.. Sometimes I just need to sift through whats said and done to see whats worth saving and fighting for.. Great Spirits gave us what we need to lean on our Devine connections for strength.. I am greatful for all the gifts bestowed on me these last two days.. Good Friends being one.. determination being 2.. Cyber Community being 3

Mmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home