Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Vulnerable

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ah these last couple of weeks have been those of discovery.. I oft think I can handle anything put on my plate.. but my Spirit was surprized just how vulnerable it can be.. I watched Hurricane Katrina humble many Spirits.. even costing lives to many.. for me an immune system that is weak humbles me.. I cannot push the envelope as hard as I have been doing.. for I pay a price and end up flat on my back being chemically challenged with medications and poked and proded by needles for tests to try to control viruses that can make my life miserable.. I rebound with more lessons learned and new concerns about getting older.. its not always a good trip.

However a new month soon approaches with new obstacles.. October spawns a host of emotions.. its the month I lost My Mom.. its the month that challenged my life through my almost fatal accident.. a troubled month for me for sure.. I know my emotions will run hot and cold.. but I can cope.. my strength of Spirit will be my soft place to fall.. though silent this heart will survive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff and Sheri said...

Nutmeg it is sure nice to have you back....I have been through the same stuff as you so I know what you are going through.....take care and stay strong....you have friends all over the world, standing with you....

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff's right, Nutmeg. Sending some positive thoughts to you from New Zealand.
As our Maori people say "Kia kaha" (be strong!)
~kiwi (PTF)

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home