Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Percy Boy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... Woohoo Percy had his surgery and is home but sore.. he had two teeth extracted and the cyst removed.. My little honey will be fine.. he is such a great spirit.. I would have been heart broken if the tests had gone badly.. as he will be 9 on November 4th I was really worried.. he had a bad start to life before he came to me.. 4 foster homes is hard on anyones spirit.. but for me he's been nothing short of a blessing.. Percy makes me laugh.. cry.. worry and mad at times but I LOVE Him to bits.. he is my constant companion when the whole world has left.. Knowing I will indeed loose him at some point is more than I can bear at times and this surgery was a test for me.. his age and epilepsy could have given me a different sadder outcome but by the grace of The Great Spirit.. he is fine.

... PHEW....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to read that Percy is fine after his surgery, Nutmeg. He looks like a real character! I can see why you love him to bits!
~kiwi (PTF)

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home