.. A Warrior Lives...
.. To seek the warrior not motivated by greed.. crushing ambition or position..
Who never would put his spirit above others..
To protect her heart forsaking all others..
To be only hers and protect her clan of gentle spirits..
Oh how wonderous to have the opportunity to walk with this warrior..
His showing her the rudiments of his life and love..
To teach her the many elements of his gentle pure nature simply
Oneness .. togetherness in a natural order of being
To wrap her wounds and heal her spirit..
Rest in his arms on a mountain side..
Flood her head with words never to forget..
You are safe.. You are loved..
Come home with me ..
I am your Warrior..
Forevermore here for You...
My Love..
Just dabbling in poetry yet again.. Silly .. I know..
1 Comments:
Nutmeg
I hope you never stop dabbeling in poetry, its beautiful to me, i think you should write childrens books, you have a wonderful way with words, and your love for others is shown in the way you write, please dont stop! i love it, WF.
Post a Comment
<< Home