...Feathered Friends
.. Ah its a miserable afternoon.. its wet and cold I was watching my feathered friends this morning the day started off with better weather than now. They are such challenged spirits that have to survive all the weather changes here.. Its truely a wonder how they manage.. I know many of them are dependent on the generous spirits that have feeder stations for them.. their feathered numbers are soooooooooo many though.
While driving along the shoreline today there were still ducks that had not left for their winter quarters south of here.. silly characters.. yet were bobbing up and down on the rough waves as the winds were high on the water. Brave spirits with a long haul ahead of them.. I suspect they soon will partake .. for a new adventure.
As for those that stay... I will continue to watch and enjoy their company in days to come.. Brave little souls..
2 Comments:
Nice to see you posting,feathered friends indeed, at any time I can count as meny as 8 to 12 either on my property or flying over.
I enjoy them.
Lve the pic and your Blogg
it alveys meyk me slow wen i kome her
svana
Post a Comment
<< Home