Monday, January 16, 2006

..2006..

... Wow 2006 ..

Its freezing cold here today much like yesterday -25 when I took a quick drive down to Plattsburg NY for a change of scenery. The winds were quite high and the roads ice and snow covered, Percy stayed home as it would be too cold to leave him sit whilst I puddered in the stores. However I must say that it was a lost day.. the stores seemed to be in transition already with lots of clearance areas.. leftovers from the holidays.. and a few more shops closed. Gas was $2.69 a gallon so that wasn't too bad. Had a bite at Wendy's Burger midday. Puttered around till around 6:00 and headed home.. as I knew there might be a wait at the border and I did want to get back. The border wasn't too long a wait maybe 10 minutes.

At home a rousing session with Percy giving me the business for leaving him home.. but a quick couple of treats and an open door to head out for a whiz and he was once again happy. I fed all the crew and settled in with a hot tea and watched the two hour premier of 24 and Desperate Housewives before turning in for the night.

Nite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home