Napping Percy
...What's he thinking..
While watching Percy sleep I was lost in thought of what he dreams about.. He twitches and growls.. his feet are sometimes in motion.. Does he remember back to our walk in the park forest.. or does he have his own place he goes like we do when we dream.. I know sometimes I move and groove at night because the covers are messed up.. I guess everyone has those kind of nights.. but still I wonder where my Percy's dreams take him.. I hope they are to fun times where he can play fight and run like the wind in adventures of all sorts.. Ah well so much for that.. he's awake and wanting to go out after his nap...
Later..
4 Comments:
I thing Percy is hefing greyt time in his dreem
Love Svana
Nuts don't you think it's time to wake the dog...that is a long nap even for me. LOL
Just droped in to say hey,
HUGS
Jeff
What kind of dog is Percy, Nut? I like to believe they are having a great time away in dreamland as I often do... sometimes don't want to wake up because the dreams are better than reality... lol.
Sad to see you have spammers (walter and sara) leaving messages here. I had the same problem on my blog so went to moderated... now I have to okay posts before they are published to my blogs.
Have a wonderful day!!
Hi Alice.. Thanks for visiting.. Percy is an 85 pound Basset Hound.. 10 years old in November..
There is a post all about him.. somewhere in the beginning of my blogging efforts..
Hugs,
Nut
Post a Comment
<< Home