Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

Mother's Day..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As I've sit here this morning trying to distract myself from the day.. cyber surfing and having the tv. turned on I see its not working.. She's on my mind.. I think of years past and the get togethers.. she really loved those for they were when she'd shine .. seeing family get along.. laughing, sharing stories, current bs. and sharing a meal and desserts. In my minds eye I see her smiling as she looks upon us.. This is how she always wanted us to be.. sad though now how we've become since her passing family is an odd concept at times.. Oh well ..

Happy Mother's Day Mom.. Love Ya.. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting where ever You are..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post for your Mum, nutmeg...and good to see you back blogging again. :>)

3:12 AM  
Blogger Jeff and Sheri said...

After picking myself up off the floor....from shock of seeing you posted...yeah babe...welcome back.

Bet that was the longest nap ole percy ever took...

6:26 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

What a lovely post. Your Mom must have been such a special person. My condolences on your loss. Even after many years it can still seem like yesterday. I still have my Mom, and I'm so grateful, but I know that someday I'll be in your shoes. Keep the memories.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home