Tuesday, July 18, 2006

... Clouds..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

... Some days I feel like these clouds.. stormy inside.. I know I shouldn't let the written word get to me.. but sometimes the ugliness and uncouth attitudes I read by some Spirits that I feel I know leave me squirming.. sordid uncalled for comments.. Why .. I ask myself.. there is no reason but to antagonise ... I hope I come to some understanding of this callous behavior of others.. as I know I don't appreciate it.. but I am to learn from it..

Ah.... life lessons.. :o(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have sent you a PM via HFamily as I cannot access PTF.
Talk soon I hope

12:07 AM  
Blogger Kindred Nutmeg said...

Kiwi.. Sorry but I was banned frm that site.. cannot retrieve your message.. Hopefully You'll get in PTF soon.. I'll wait

Nut

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home