... 4 days..
... Early morning today.. up at 6:15 fed everyone made a tea.. logged in and read some posts on my website.. oh my members make me giggle at times.. Great way to start my saturday.. then off to get dressed and ready to roll.. I ran out of tape so I needed to hit the stores.. as well there was an Estate sale in the paper I saw.. that sounded interesting.. it wasn't far so I popped in.. bought a few things for the new place.. sheech more to pack.. LOL Lunch time rolled around so I stopped and ate something and headed on my way.. stopping to get Percy and the cats some food as well a few odds and sods for me..
Percy greeted me with loud " $%^$@#$% " but after I threw him a pigs ear he was happy and I was forgiven yet again.. Strained my wrist today.. think I'll need to sleep with my wrist bands on tonight.. but thats okay.. nothing new there.
Tonight I'm tired so I'm going to get to bed early it was past midnight and I paid for it today.. Soooooo I'll cut this short.. Ahhhhh such is life these days..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home