Thursday, August 03, 2006

Abundance Cheques and Balances

... Abundance comes in all fashions.. I have been wanting to move for quite some time to a more rural location.. well I have been graced to have found some new digs.. This place is in a cottage type / farm community 30 miles north west of where I currently reside. I think My Mom has had a hand in this one as it felt very homey as I turned in the drive. Its pretty modest looking place with potential though.. it has gardens both flower and vegetable.. a cute cabanna for storage of lawnmowers .. my bike and odds an sods..

There is a deck with with a pool off the house.. a small fish pond with Koi .. near one of the flower gardens.. Its a peaceful place.. in the quite moments you can hear the horses whinny in the wind. I will hang a wind chime once I find one that suits me.. However I won't be there till August 29th.. So I'll just keep pondering...

Yup Abundance... and Faith do go hand in hand..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a special place to find! It sounds just perfect.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home