Sunday, September 24, 2006

.. Another Day

... Another day I didn't get much sleep last night.. I was yoyoing between hot and cold.. supper was just a few mouthfulls of pasta.. it soured too.. I'm going to try to get something at the pharmacy for sour stomach.. I cannot go on like this.. maybe a few Ensure of Boost.. to see if I can keep them down..

My hair is driving me nuts I'd like to cut it all off.. I feel like I have a very short fuse.. the cats jump on me and I'm so annoyed I push them away.. it just hurts to much to have them on me.. I am winded walking to the bathroom.. imagine that.. I feel so guilty about Percy on this short 24' string he's on.. but I know any longer and he'll get caught around some tree or something.. and I have no strength to rescue him if that happens.. Oh gosh I'm so tired.. I guess I should go try to get some yogourt in me its already 10:40 am and I've been up since 6:30..

Have a Good Day my Friends.. Pop In Anytime..

Nut

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Helen i hope you will feal bether sone LOVE svana

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home