Wednesday, September 06, 2006

... Arggggggggggg...

... Wow what a whirlwind its been for me the last few days.. The move went as expected.. however the 26' truck was not enough to carry all my stuff... So after the load was delivered.. I was driving back to the house and stopped for a sandwich.. Well much to my chagrin the fuel pump on my car went for a second time in 4 days. I was stuck outside a grocery store with Percy in tow and a house with my cats and the left over stuff that did not get on the truck. Luckily a young guy in a paint store gave me a lift door to door back to the house I called my mechanic friend told him what happened.. had to have my car towed to his house.. now its a holiday weekend here. So no parts.. my car just had to sit there.. I got the rest of the stuff out of the old house as well the cats by 4:00am. I was exhausted.. my cats sooooooo stressed out after being crated for 10 hours.. 1 ended up pooping himself.. Oh Joy.. I got him cleaned up.. and got to rest around 5:00am While moving my fridge some wire got toasted and there went that in the garbage.. lucky I have a bar fridge.

Okay now along with this the stress I was feeling was giving me terrible indigestion I thought.. by 8pm. I was headed to the emergency sure I was suffering a heart attack or some such as the tightness I was experiencing in my chest was unbearable.. after 10 hours in the emergency .. 6 shots of nitro and a shot of morphine as well a shunt put in my hand incase I crashed.. they decided it was not my heart.. but my gall bladder prpbably was/is full of stones and that was the problem.. I got home from there with drugs in tow and Percy by 4am. Went and got into bed but with little relief really from the drugs but I knew I had to rest..

Well today the hospital called I have an 8:00 am. appointment with the gastro Dr.'s for a scan and hopefully I'll get this taken care of.. I have far to much to do than to be held hostage by this awful pain I'm having..

Awe ain't life grand.. it certainly is testing my endurance and patience these days.

Stay Tuned.. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home