Monday, September 25, 2006

.. Concepts

.. Monday.. its just sunshining outside was a cool night.. I still cannot figure out these dam thermostats.. glad I have a portable heater.. I will try to contact Honeywell today.. although I feel lousy I need some heat.. the oven is heating the kitchen thank goodness..

Had a restless night last night .. must have been near 2 before I nodded off for a bit.. Up at 6 though.. I will try again today to eat something more substantial today than the yogourt and banana.. or jello.

Funny how views change.. this part of life of getting a house was supposed to be a type of victory I thought.. yet it seems so hollow to me.. there feels like little joy because its been shrouded with sickness.. I know maybe later on when I'm better I might feel differently but for today .. thats how I feel.. Too bad really I like this place alot.. and had lots of plans.. Okay enough feeling sorry for myself....

Going to rest now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home