.. Hangin In..
.. Day 17 ... Since my surgery I feel I've gone through lots of hours to think about things.. its about all I can do.. I through in a load of laundry last night as I was getting low on PJ's.. I still cannot stand much around my waist.. but at least I'm doing something of value.. even went out to check the pond.. saw some new frogs in there..
I'm trying to make some kinds of lists that I can attempt as I heal.. I see small projects and large projects everywhere.. I wanted to get this place into some semblance of order quickly after the move.. boy was I wrong.. however this is allowing my Spirit to maybe better visualize how I need/want this place to feel.. I see myself making several window type frames with little things I cherish in them to form a type of wall collage.. one thing about here with these cathedral ceilings there is plenty of wall space.. I feel my framing experience will come in handy here once I get my tool / hobby room up and running.. I can then mitre some cute frames.. As well I have a couple of tables I want to refinish and mosiac the tops.. So many things I want to get to.. I have lots of material I've bought to make various things as well.. I cannot wait till I'm up and about again.. This being a prisoner to this pain and fatigue is wearing thin on me.. Well at least I see the DR. on tuesday.. not that I think he'll tell me much except on how " nice " the scars are healing.. Scars nice I shake my head at that.. Anyways I'm kind of tired now.. Think I'll go take a nap..
Have / Creat Joy in Your life.. Friends..
Love,
Nut
1 Comments:
Spirit Sister
Never thought of a wall cottege before, you maybe on to something there, a place to sit little nick nacks and add detail to the window also, sounds like a winner to me, this time off will give you insight into how you want to decorate your home I know it will be beautiful no matter how it's done, gentle hugs WF.
Post a Comment
<< Home