... How Do I..
... Awe Mom I miss You today.. I wish I had you to talk with .. the days and nights are so long.. just like in hospital at the mercy of staff .. hoping they are looking out for your best interests and are not so tired that they screw something up.. I thought coming home would make things easier ha thats a joke.. I'm so tired and sore I still don't know what to do with myself.. I unbandaged my cuts oh gosh they are all so ugly and black and blue.. but at least I can shower but it has totally exhausted me.. I have a plastic bench to sit on.. as I'm kinda woosie .. I still cannot stomach anything.. yogourt and a half cup of tea maybe at a time.. everything is sour.. no wonder tears are aflow so often.. I'm just so tired.. even though I got a knock off lazy boy I still cannot find comfort.. the Dr. told me its going to take time..
Ah Ma it seems like yesterday you were going for a new hair do... and all was well with the world.. I know the 6th Anniversary is round the corner but I still am having a bitch of a time with it especially now.. you always cared how I was.. I miss that sooooooooo much.. oh hell I gotta go I cannot see through the tears.. Later maybe..
Love & Miss Ya Mom..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home