Wednesday, September 27, 2006

...Ouch..

.. Sorry I had little energy to write yesterday.. I was so fatigues and sore.. it seems every part of me aches my bones and joints as well my ribcage where I think they spread it was just awful.. I just couldn't wrap my head around anything.. I so miss my comfort things.. because they are all still in boxes.. I have no rocks around or my soothing spirit music YellowBear sent me.. I miss my homemade soap.. the scent always made my showers so pleasent .. I know this is home but it just has no feelings here no vibes.. I wanted to smudge it but haven't.. the smokers smell is still here.. I open windows daily if I can and its not to cold.. drained the pool yesterday half way to close it till next year thank goodness thats just turning a valve and running a hose.

I tried sleeping on my futon.. but that was quite a thing I took my required drugs but am still real sore.. think this is going to take me time to recover.. I feel like such a burden to my friend.. Oh well I'll try to maake it up somehow... I never thought something like this was going to overtake me yet again.. I'll try to keep my Spirit Up but its definately a challenge these days..

Blessings Friends.. Thanks for The Continued Support..
Hugs & Good Things Wished For You..
Nut

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spirit Sister
If you can get someone to go to the pharmacy for you let them get some
Lactobacillus for you also called Accidophilos, tell them you were on anti botics for a long time and need something to build up your inzimes again, if you can stand to drink it butter milk will also help. You can try eating rice, just plane with a little butter and sugar or honey to see if you can get your strength back, also you might try eating canned pears, very light on your tummy and the syrup there canned in will give you some strength if for only a little while.
Yellow Bear is there with you, just talk to him and he will be near you, call his name, Spirits want to help in many ways but you have to ask them to help you before they will, the Spirit of your mother is there also, sometimes there only allowed to do so much for us, the rest is left up to us, i know this is a hard lesson learned, so many times we ask ourselves why only to be left with a question unanswered, your in my prayers and good thoughts, i miss you posting but know your just not up to it now rest
Spirit Sister and come back to us stronger and wiser than before, gentle hugs from your Spirit Brother, White Feather

8:04 PM  
Blogger Kindred Nutmeg said...

White Feather.. Your words bring great warmth to my Spirit..

Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOO much..

I will take your advice..
Hugs Your Spirit Sis.. Nut

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen you know i wont tou sey meny word tou you but my englis is so wrong you are in my prayers
Love Svana

7:20 AM  
Blogger Kindred Nutmeg said...

Oh Svana,

I know.. Thank You Rock-Sis..

Love,
Helen

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home