Saturday, September 23, 2006

...Sheech

... Oh my gosh its a lousy raining day.. I had a difficult night getting up three times.. Sheech I've never had this much trouble sleeping.. even the pills are not helping.. My stomach is in knots hope my Doctor visit Oct.2 has something good to tell me besides I'm healing slowly. I just have so much to do in this new place and absolutely no energy to perform any task and little is getting done .. I'm winded going up and down the hallway. I know once I'm able to eat something I'll begin to feel better.. but I fear its going to take time.. Maybe next week..

I HATE just tying Percy out on a short string.. it was going to be one of my first projects so he could finally have the freedom of a yard again.. but no I shake my head here I sit my faithful friend beside me on the floor.. he never complains .. love this guy.. I also had to bury a cat that passed away I cannot get to and thats really saddens my heart.. Oh what lousy luck this is.. I'm tired I got to go..

....
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home