... 6 years Wow..
.. Well yesterday My Mom has been gone 6 long years.. I half expected it to be the nightmare its been in years past.. but You know what.. this year was different.. on the prior day I heard from both my eldest sister and her daughter my niece.. I get along with these two quiet well especially since My Mom passed and we made a better effort at being kind to one another. I slept better that night and in the morning I followed my sisters advice.. I went out.. Yup I hooked up Percy determined to get him in the car.. I gotta help him now.. its a high step for him.. so I lifted his hind side in.. and left.. it was a lousy looking day but I went anyways.. I got to a fork in the road.. East-West.. I went west to Cornwall it had been some time since I was last there.. as I drove I was talking to Ma as I usually did when we'd go anywhere.. of course she didn't answer but I felt her presence and she approved this outing.. see She loved going out shopping.. for a burger.. to the country.. or just getting a few groceries.. So yup You guessed it we went into a store called LOEB.. I thought.. maybe they might have some Dundee cake ( only comes out at Christmas ) I had at my nieces a couple of years back.. Think I ate the two she bought.. haha.. but they ate the fudge I made them sooooooooo ;o)
Anyways I picked up a few things.. I needed some Borax and I found it there.. its like hens teeth to find here.. as well a few products exclusive to Ontario.. I popped into the goodwill... found a nice goldfish bowl.. for .99 I bought it.. think I'll hang it here near me so the cats cannot get it but I can enjoy the little guy or gal.. Left there popped into the dollar store.. bought Percy a pigs ear.. and little christmas bells for his paws.. haha his big feet with bells.. should be a hoot.. Ma was shaking her head for sure.. Anyways I headed back around 6:00 as I knew I had got past that horrible time of 4:05 when she took her last breath.. I'm glad I heard from family.. I think it made alot of difference for a change.. and in a GOOD WAY..
Nut
1 Comments:
My Dear Helen goot tou her your dey wose oky
Love Svana
Post a Comment
<< Home