... Changes..
... Change is in the wind for me.. My parents home ( well mine too ) is for sale after 70 years.. I cannot believe it.. my heart is sinking.. This has been our family's anchor for a lifetime.. Dad bought this house after doing a stint in the Canadian Forces .. I knew once he left the house to move closer to my sister it might be a matter of time.. but to see a " For Sale " sign in front of it.. or read the classified advertizement.. :o( .. My siblings are doing the sale to save the comission cost I imagine.. as its not listed.. How sad no one tells me anything.. talk about feeling let out.. Oh Mom.. tis a sad day..
I do hope we can at least get one more shot at going " HOME " before this deed is done.. My Mom's essense is all over that house.. I think I need at least a walk through and to get a couple of things from there some pictures too .. maybe dig up her Lily of The Valley.. and look to see if there are still hollyhock seed around.. maybe take a clipping of the lilac tree ectra.. before the bulldozer flattens it in the name of progressive housing.. Oh I cannot believe this.. Gotta go.. my eyes are getting wet..
Nut
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home