... The Doctors Visit ..
... Gosh what a day yesterday.. the trip into see the Dr. was painful.. the roads have so many bumps and I felt each one.. I then was 10 minutes to late to get my blood tests done I thought they were open till 3:00 but as it turned out it was 2:30.. Guess I'll have to go again. Grrrrrrrr
Anyways there is the latest shot of the surgery.. now in my file.. I explained all I could about how I was feeling before he checked me over.. The numbness is because of a number of nerves that were cut due to the extensive surgery.. the swollen abdomen as well.. he said " Listen dear.. you were in bad shape by the time all that infection had spread " he continued to explain.. as well telling me I had to be patient the road was going to be long for my recovery.. alot of internal damage..
I left there feeling lousy my Spirit pretty much in the toilet.. with another battery of pills to combat the symptoms and work on the healing.. as far as eating.. it will improve .. I don't know when though.. anyways I stopped at Walmart to get a couple more pillows to try to work with in a comfort type way.. I was needless to say exhausted.. had a chicken sandwich out with a coffee.. BIG mistake was I sick.. I should have not even attempted it.. but I was hungry.. By the time I got home after the bumpy ride again.. I just flopped down in my chair.. didn't feel much like checking in here.. Oh well here I am today.. tired and feeling lousy residual from yesterday I'm sure.. oh and its raining... I think I'll go now I have to take these new pills in the morning with something.. Catch you again..
Nut
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home