Monday, October 23, 2006

.. Double Edged Swords..

... The weekend was somewhat productive and sad at the same time. Saturday lent time to closing the pool tarring up a spot on the roof that the inspection said needed doing before winter. I scooped out more leaves fom the pool and pond but daily there are lots more.. the colors are beautiful though.. Then I needed to rest so the rest of the day involved a quick trip to the grocery and playing on here till supper I made a pot of chili with mexican rice and relaxed..

Sunday was a lovely day so it was a day of mixed emotion.. I buried 3 cats and two birds I had in my freezer for a few years till I found the "right" place.. to bury them so they were and I had started one of My Mom's horsechestnut trees last spring.. it is about a foot tall so it is now marking and gracing their grave. Come spring here I will fix up the spot.. for now it is encircled with stones.. lots of stone on this property I tell you.. After a teary filled time I chose to weed the garden and cut down what needed doing.. angain exhaustng myself.. I'm not supposed to do any of this but I had to time is running out.. frost was on the grass this morning.. So like I said a double edge emotional day.. The rest of the afternoon I was just doing odds and sods inside..

Thats how it went friends.. I'm getting stronger and better everyday..

Nut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home