.. Going To The Doctor's ..
.. Monday October 2nd.. hmmm 3 weeks tomorrow since my surgery.. wonder what the Dr.'s going to say ay my appointment today as well blood tests.. It will be nice to get out of the house.. but I must admit the bumps in the roadways don't feel so great.. I'm still pretty tired I woke twice last night.. I am still trying to find a comfortable way to sleep.. with pillows here and there..
The weekend was most boring.. it rained yesterday and I seemed to keep drifting to sleep.. its crazy.. I start to watch something and I wake to see it end or something completely different. I've never been this way I guess I just need more patience.
Well its going to be an active day I have to shower ectra and prepare for going out so I best get started as I know I'll be exhausted by the time I get there at 2:45 oh joy.. So I'm going to go see if I can get something in me.. I only could stomach some chicken/rice soup and crackers last night.. with water..
Have a Good One..
Blessings,
Nut
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home