.. A little better..
... Wow today its sunshining and I'm feeling a little better.. I actually slept through the night till 6 anyway and thats a good thing.. I got up at 7 and proceeded to have some juice and make a few phone calls that needed to be done changes of address and such that I had not got to before my hospital stay.. Still have a few more but I'm glad I even felt like tackling those.. Then it was off to the shower and here I am.. I still need to have breakfast of some kind and take my meds.. but I wanted to rest a bit..
I found while skrummaging around in a box titled night stand drawers some lavender balm sent to me along with some homemade soaps.. I am thrilled to have found this.. I put some of the salve on my scar after the shower and it feels better.. not so dry and pulling.. Yeahhhhhh !!! The soaps still smell wonderful.. I'm going to let the smell permeate the room.. its great.. besides now here on a septic tank real soap is the proper way to go.. and its chemical free so much healthier.. for me and the environment.. I wouldn't want to contaminate the septic or the well water.. I had it retested yesterday.. I'll see what that brings..
Anyways its nice to feel a little better.. cannot wait till I can drive again.. but I'm being patient.. Will walk up and get the mail.. its not to far to the boxes.. Time for some breakfast.. yogourt at least..
Blessings on All..
Nut
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home