Thursday, October 12, 2006

.. Odd Day..

.. Off to the Doctors.. I'm exhausted already and I only showered.. oh well.. and its pouring rain.. YUK

Alright I'm back with a course of prednisone to take for three weeks to help with the symptoms and give me some relief from the pain.. I know this will delay my healing but so is not sleeping with any comfort .. So I will go with it..

Stopped to get the mail on the way home.. There was a small package for me.. enclosed I found some various types of rocks as well a cross and an arrowhead.. my friends really know how to lift me up when I'm down.. I am so greatful to have them in my life.. Who could ask for anything more than these wonderful Cyber Friends I have.. I feel so blest.. They will have a place of honor in my house as soon as I can ..


I'm pretty tired so I'm going for a nap..

Later..
Nut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home