Wednesday, October 18, 2006

.. Ooops..

.. Well its wednesday and I'm just getting around to write.. I guess my absense can be attributed to feeling better.. I was out to the doctors myself driving.. Woohoo about time mind you the bumps in the road were killers but at least I was out.. on my own.. That alone has lifted my Spirit tremendously.

The weather has been pretty wet and drab last couple of days and I've been napping a bit but not to much.. My mind is racing about other things.. We are doing a Secret Santa exchange.. and a holiday card exchange .. thats always interesting and fun.. I also have hooked up with some seed traders .. So I'm exchanging tree seeds for basically flower seeds.. one I have coming is a Sycamore tree.. if I can get it to grow here I'll be thrilled .. I'm going to have to put alot of thought and energy in that.. but what a reward if I can do it..

I think I'm going to dedicate a part of my place to Cyber Friends.. it will be a place where I will grow all stuff shared by them with me.. It will be in a place of Honor here.. with an engaging shape.. Oh the thoughts just keep running on..

Well its lunch time.. I feel a little peckish.. I think some cheese and crackers are in order at least..

Blessings Everyone that Visits..
Nut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home