Wednesday, October 04, 2006

.. Rain Again.

... Oh its a yucky day.. its raining and gloomy.. I've been pretty tired today.. drifting in and out in my chair.. I was trying to read a few magazines I got in the hospital from my brother.. I really didn't feel like reading there just to much pain and things going on. However today I seem not to be able to stay awake.. I'll get them read.. Percy has been in a snooze fest too .. he never needs much convincing to take a nap..

Its so quiet out here I basically know the time when the school bus drives by picking up and dropping off.. thats about it for traffic.. I heard alot of geese flying overhead around lunch time.. as I munched a few crackers and brick cheese .. topped off with an orange.. it wasn't much but all I could handle.. the Dr. suggested I stop with the tums with everything that it really wasn't going to calm the sourness.. I just need to let my system adjust without the gallbladder. Patience.. I know

I think I'm going to have to put in the UV filter system.. I know the well tested safe but I'm just nervous now about bacteria since this surgery.. I will check around and see what the costs are.. however better safe than sorry.. I really cannot afford any more health hits.. Research .. again.. but not now I'm kinda tired.. so I'm going to have a little rest..

Later
Nut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home