Saturday, October 14, 2006

.. Saturday Morning..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

.. Well there it is.. I finally got it from pathology .. a little dryer and smaller than when I first saw it.. but you can imagine this inside a gallbladder this avocado pit size stone in a soft sac no bigger than the palm of your hand.. no wonder it gave me such a frightening experience..

I was up real early today.. was sore.. and got up to go to the washroom.. so I stayed up.. Critters are still fast asleep they never rise much before sun up.. its so quiet here.. not like where I was. love it now.

Yesterday was a day of discovery.. I was hunting through some boxes trying to find my casserole dishes and corning wear.. no luck but I did find Percy's stainless steel bowls.. so I can reclaim my glass ones I was using.. I also found a few other kitchen things that I was in search of.. now I can use the oven to make something.. Gosh I'll be glad when I can attack all those boxes and find everything on my lists..

But for today its Saturday.. I'll get a little shopping done.. hopefully the weather will be mild..

Later Friends,,
Nut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home