Tuesday, October 31, 2006

.. So Much To Do..

.... Well today I noticed that the grave is sinking already.. with all the rain we've had.. I guess I'll have to dig up the tree and mound some more earth on it.. I'll place the tree to the side for now.. I wan't thinking too clearly I guess that day.. I should have known better..

Daily there are the leaves to scoop out of the pool and pond.. so its not to hard to get going in spring.. I find my thoughts drifting there alot.. I cannot wait to tear into the outside and start creating a lovely setting out there.. mind you I heard the skeeters are awful in June.. yup bug spray.. I will get a doorway tempo this weekend for the front.. I think the winds and snow will be a lot to contend with so a 5x8 one should at leastt cover the front deck.. I'll do one myself for the back patio door with the arbor that was left here.. as I know Percy will be in and out like a fart in a storm.. He LOVES winter.. even now he goes out and lies on the deck for hours in the afternoon snoozin.. its good to see him happy..

The new bird feeder I put out on the clothes line has attracted some chickadees and nuthatches.. I also spyed a wood pecker at a tree here so I think I'll get a suet basket soon.. the cats enjoy watching the birds too..

Yes lots to do to prepare for winter.. stay tuned.. ;o)

Be A Great Day..
Nut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home