Monday, November 27, 2006

.. Lights..

.. Well its beginning to look Christmasy here on the street.. homes were busy putting up lights this past weekend.. so far we have a giany penguin and a giant green grinch.. as well lights galore on house trimmings.. its SOOOOOOO much brighter walking Percy.. then there is the aroma of fireplaces burning.. Oh its great out here.. Holiday cheer is in the air.. there have been pick-ups for canned goods for the Christmas Baskets at Church.. Scouts were collecting empty bottles and cans.. there is a good effort out here of Good Will.. Walking last night some guy was even having a BBQ. in the dark last night.. he said unless its -30 he'll continue to on weekends.. a real weekend warrior that guy.. haha..

There are still large groups of geese flying overhead at night.. you cannot miss that honking sound they make.. It seems the weather is off a bit I guess it being an ElNino year.. the west is freezing and getting skads of snow whereas we are out in 60 degree weather.. go figure.. I don't mind though really at least it was easier to get some more outside stuff done this weekend.. I still haven't got to the gutters yet.. theres lots of leaves in them.. I have some caulking of windows too yet but the temp has to be right for that. Percy's ramp finally has the step rails on it so he'll appreciate that I'm sure come the bad weather..

I think I'll try to get the lights in the windows today .. I have to find my boxes of lights today down in the basement.. Oh joy.. I know I have loads of them.. hydro's going to love me.. haha..

Anyways thats it for now..

Hugs & Good Cheer All Around..
Nut

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs & Good Cheer Tou you my sweet
Love svana

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home