.. Odds & Sods ..
... My goodness thats what this last week has been alot of this and thats.. I have been talking with my Dad a little bit more frequently.. I've been out and about.. I even went bowling and out to dinner last Saturday.. I bowled a 105 and a 98 not bad really but I paid the price since.. my wrist even though I had my wrist band on has been very sore.. I thought my recent surgery scar would hurt but it didn't even with all the movement.. So I guess thats a good thing.. Sunday I was off to Plattsburg with Percy .. leaving here the weather was good.. I just put on a heavy vest as shopping I tend to get overheated.. Well by the time the boarder arrived it was snowing and the weather had become ugly and cold.. Soooooo I went shopping and got a down jacket and boots.. I also picked up a few other odds and sods.. I thought the boarder patrol would charge me duties.. but they didn't She just said have a good night.. and off we went ..
Today I finally finished putting up the entrance tempo for winter as I don't have a storm door and I know winters around the corner and its colder out here that in the city suburbs.. I got Percy new ear muffs.. So his ears should be fine this winter no build up of junk at the bottom when he gets walked in the street..
My Dad's house is still for sale.. I haven't been able to get into get pictures yet.. hopefully I'll hear one day I can before its sold and torn down.. Well I've got a few more things to take care of.. Gotta go..
Blessings Friends
Nut
1 Comments:
Helen it is so greyt you are gething betther
Love svana
Post a Comment
<< Home