.. Arggggg
... Being sick again has been no piece of cake.. last friday I started with a sore throat.. by sunday it moved into my chest.. next thing I knew I could hardly breathe.. off to the doctors another diagnosis of pleurisy/pneumonia .. An inhaler and antibiotics prescribed to try to get it under control.. no way I'm going into hospital again.. a week has passed and I can hardly deep breathe or say much as I cough incessantly and that hurts.. I've stayed away from my computer as sitting here is troublesome.. I stay in my lazyboy as it eases the pressure on my lungs.. I'm drinking my fluids so don't worry..
My Spirit is very tired though of being sick.. I'm still trying to recover the gallbladder surgery hense my immune is severly compromised still.. I know I'll get past this too.. its just been a rough ride.. 2 steps forward three back.. anyways.. just venting..
Take Care..
Nut
2 Comments:
oooh! You poor chook! I hope that you feel better real soon. It's been a difficult year for you. Next year will be better for sure. Sending cheer germs your way.
Helen you will be strong and helty next yer gif youre sweet dog P a bigg kiss frome me
Love Svana
Post a Comment
<< Home