Thursday, December 28, 2006

.. Reflections

... There is a New Year about to dawn.. my thoughts are drifting to this past year.. It has been a year of many changes for me.. some good some bad.. some high some low.. Tis said thats what life is about.. the lessons..

I have some wonderful cyber friends that became very real to me in the second half of this past year.. They gave me back a sense of community that I had been missing.. I know the internet is oft dismissed as far as anything of depth but I feel differently.. I see it daily the concern and love shared .. My friends go through as many rough times as I do and we keep coming back to help support one another in ways only the Spirit can define.. and out of the millions and millions of folks out there the few that have graced my cyber table have helped me cope and grow almost daily..

This summer I got to hear actually hear my Icelandic's Friend Svana's voice making her all the more real to me.. Yes we are cyber writing friends but now I can hear her voice in her words.. while in hospital for my gallbladder another Spirit took the time to find out where I disappeared to.. as it was an emergency surgery I needed .. Tom.. another cyber friends surprizing me.. then My Spirit Brother White Feather I spoke with.. Crazy Kim's accent I heard.. then last but not least for sure Christmas Day Nev from Australia called me .. Wow 20 minutes from a Spirit I only knew through his written words.. made my day.. and took my mind off my Mom who I was sorely missing that day.. Yes its only the internet.. a place of dots and dashes and numbers.. but to me.. It's A Community I dearly love and respect for their caring and loyality..

Yes a reflection .. How blest I feel this morning..

Nut

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen you are the best thing that has hapen tou me.thangs tou the computher i did fund you
Love svana

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home