The Ole Pot
Its a dull dreary day today but I guess thats expected in November.. I have a date on saturday to go to the ole house to get the last few items there before its sold.. Funny you never think the house you grew up in will be no more.. but I have no doubts anymore.. Last saturday we all met at the house.. bagged lots of " junk " and sorted through the various rooms of what still remained since my Dad left.. His new apartment has alot of the things from there.. but for me alot of the sentimental stuff was left behind.. So I will be bringing home my Mom's old glider chair where she sat the last few years of her life.. as well her prized buffet.. ( its old & beaten up ) but I don't care.. her dresser... as well odds and sods.. Oh and an old pot with cover better known as the " krappy dinner " pot.. always used for Kraft Dinner.. haha.. it too is pretty beaten up.. but I will use it with fond memories..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home