Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Percy & Hoover

Well they are finally getting along better at feeding time.. Hoover waits patiently till Percy is done.. it took a few snaps from Percy to leave his bowl alone.. as well the marrow bones or rawhide.. he realizes Percy is top dog here.. but it doesn't deter him from trying his patience.. its the first time I've introduced a pup to an older dog.. as I have only had one at a time in my life.. now cats I've had as many as 9.. and had little problem introducing newbies.. This is quite the thing to watch.. last night Percy was in the lazy boy.. Hoover with me on the couch.. after about an hour.. Percy jumped down .. and strutted over nudging me.. he wanted up.. So I said hang on.. he cannot jump on the couch.. so I lifted him in my spot.. he layed down.. Hoover put his head on Percy's hind quarter and they both slept.. I took the warm lazy boy..

Yup he's fitting in just fine..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home