Thursday, November 22, 2007

Unseen Connections

... In this life there are many unseen connections... they can come in the form of TellingBirds.. WhiteFeathers and YellowBears.. they add so much to our lives through words or actions.. How blest we are at times.. they request little but give much.. they are brought to you through Spirit's grace and are lost to you when it calls home.. Why we may ask.. but its one of Spirit's little mysteries to keep us on our toes ..

For them I am so greatful
Nutmeg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wado

My Spirit Sister, glad your back with us again, you were missed more than you will ever know, your Spirit Brother, WF.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have missed much, during these recent challenges to my spirit, but I've miss none more, than our sister in Spirit Nugmeg! Just seing your name again, makes my heart smile "Bigly"!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home