Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas Cards

... Christmas cards are funny things.. they are to me reflective of the sender as well if they put more than their signature.. a few words can mean so much.. but they probably don't know that.. or maybe they do.. Time is such a precious commodity these harried days and to see someone put in some time .. well it makes it that much more special.. at least to me..

I have already received a few from cyber friends.. and I cannot say enough about that.. it does my Spirit so much good to feel the warmth from these virtual strangers.. I never expected any this year.. I guess thats the best.. then one does not feel disappointed.. I did send out quite a few and secretly hope my friends and family enjoy these small tokens of appreciation for having them in my life..

Anyways I'm kind of tired so I'm going to close here.. and in the final words say.. watch your mail folks a friend just might be sending you good wishes..

Nutmeg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home