Magical
.. WooHooo we had a great time at the light festival.. it was like being in a fairy tale land were all is good.. 250,000 christmas lights of all colors were transforming this yesteryear village.. complete with horse drawn carriages and sleighs a plenty.. Folks were laughing and talking as they went by.. I was stopped a number of times while walking for folks to see Percy & Hoover.. they were as big an attraction it seemed.. I heard from people of their ownership tales of bassets.. as well their love of the breed.. I think I even convinced a lady from Ottawa who's husband wanted to get one for their two boys to finally commit to it.. he thanked me .. as a kid himself he had 2 and loved them to pieces.. The boys were just soaking in all the attention..
Wow it was a magical night.. my friends that came had a great time as well .. it was their first time there so they felt that magic of the night.. it was cold and crisp.. but no wind.. perfect for walking this village park.. We all made a pit stop for hot chocolate at the skating rink.. watched a bit and continued on to the gift shop.. I got a few rocks.. they got a few dodads.. and we left.. stopped at Pizza Hut.. for pizza and then parted ways..
I bombed down to Walmart.. as in Ontario they are open 24/7 till Christmas.. I wanted to get some charcoal capsules for Hoover he had diarrhea.. I did and headed back.. it was around 12:30.. fed the cats.. had a tea and went to bed.. boys in tow..
Mmmmm it was great..
Nut
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home