Sunday, December 02, 2007

Yikes Holiday Time


... Well the holiday season is approaching.. I'm a bit ambivalent as I am hopeful that I get through the season with health as last year was a living nightmare.. I feel a new sense of home here since bringing in my Mom's old furniture .. I don't feel so disconnected from her.. in spring I plan to really take a good hard look at how I can best utilize the items I took from my childhood home.. I presently am enjoying her old buffet.. as it sits in the kitchen.. just a friendly reminder of her.. in it sits a single place setting of her wedding dishes.. we all got a set .
... My sister in Ontario invited me up there for my birthday.. I think a change of scenery would be good.. I hope the weather holds okay for the 29th.. its going to be my driving day.. I'll probably come back the 2nd. I'm taking the hounds with me and leaving the cats here.. They are fine alone and someone will check on them. She already told me she had plans for New Years Eve .. she square dances and will be attending their party.. I don't mind though.. I'll hopefully go down to Niagra Falls for the day with the boys.. and bring in the New Year with the tv.. haha.. nothing new for me on my birthday.. everyone else celebrates.. I'm safe at home.. Anyways thats a bit away.. So till next time..
Keep Your Spirit dancing..
Nutmeg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home