Percy & Hoovy's Adventure
.. ... Eeewwww well it wasn't sticks she thought.. Hoover barfed again in the morning.. it was like spaghetti.. she let out a " OMG " Hoovy... and next thing I new she was on the phone to our vets.. of course it was too early silly gal.. so she decided to get dressed.. so we could go right away.. what the heck I thought.. then she called back to the vet.. she said.. my pup has round worms.. I near fell off the lazy boy.. "WHAT" I been sharin water.. bones.. the bed with that nut.. "Get him outta here the vermin infested beast" anyways she got an appointment for 2:15 I had to go too.. boy was I pi$$ed.. I hate going to the vet.. So the morning seemed to fly by.. she was gettin packages ready to mail ectra.. and it came to about 1:15 so we all left.. traffic wasn't bad so we were early about 15 minutes.. This old couple came in after us with a dog that looked like he had seen better days.. she said he's not feeling well for 4 days.. she asked how old is he.. the lady said 7.. OMG I thought.. he didn't look a day under 200.. So even though her appointment was after us.. she said to the lady.. You go first.. I was relieved we had more time..
So the lady blessed us for the kindness and went in.. When she came out dogless I was worried.. she said he needed to stay as he was dehydrated and needed IV.. so that was that.. Now was our turn.. We went in.. and the vet "funny lady" started taking Hungarian to us.. haha.. I thought ya trying to confuse us eh.. I'll getcha.. So up goes Hoovy on the table.. I walked around.. So Helen whats wrong with this lovely boy.. she whipped a pill bottle out of her pocket.. it was full of his vomit of spaghetti.. "OH" said the doc.. worms.. Ya .. "out came the Oh poor chichi" the docs favorite name for us.. She laughed and said Okay lets check him out.. she checked his ears..eyes...temp..felt him up.. cut his nails.. all that jazz.. then said nice boy .. we have to weigh you.. so she took him to scale in back.. 44 pounds.. then returned..
My turn.. Yikes I had to get on that table.. Okay I'm up do your deeds.. she checked me out.. cut my nails.. said all good things.. my teeth sparkled.. ears fine.. coat lovely.. eyes.. well the cataracts were there.. but I thought I can still spot a treat at 500 paces.. Time to weigh me.. 77 pounds.. I lost 3.. I guess its all the extra walking with that Hoovy..
So we were done I thought she's gonna drop the hammer now.. Well Helen I'm going to give Big Guy pills.. Little Guy liquid.. he's not going to like the taste though but give him as much as you can of the vile.. Okay she said..
I have 2 pills to take 2 weeks apart.. Hoover has 3 viles to take .. 1 a day for 3 days..
35 minutes later we were on our way back home.. Cost her $82.00 not bad..
So that was our adventure this week.. the fun never stops..
Percy-Out
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home