Sunday, January 27, 2008

Touched by Three Angels

Well I was just the other day on my way back from Massena.. I kinda got side tracked shopping and it was about 4:30.. starting to get dark.. well I came out of a store jumped in the car and said shit I better get home the boys are alone.. well I was distracted and took the wrong turn.. and all of a sudden knew I was going in the wrong direction nothing looked familiar.. no highway home.. so I pulled into this turn about.. but as I was making the u turn.. I hit the soft shoulder ( snow covered ) so I could not really judge it and slipped the passenger side tire down the embankment.. I was livid/scared.. here I was it was dark now about 5 and I was no where in another province.. no cell no nothing like that and a dead end.. I got out of the car to see just how far down the tire slipped.. I saw no way I was gonna get out of this.. I said out loud.. Oh God what am I gonna do now.. Well within a minute or so this girl about 20ish pulled up in a van.. can I help.. I don't have a cell but I'll stay with you.. I thought good.. I don't want to sit here alone.. then maybe 45 seconds later a full size van like a cable company type came around the corner.. he stopped and said.. " lets get You out of there " the girl said okay lets try.. they went in front in the snow knee deep.. bent down to grab the front.. I put it in reverse and tried rocking it back.. but I was really in there.. well 30 more seconds another pick-up this time showed up.. and a young strapping guy got out.. " I'll get you out" He said .. The three of them now in front pushing the car had me out in two rocks back and forth.. I was amazed..

I rolled down My window to say THANK YOU and they were gone as quickly as they showed up .. I shuddered to think here I was in the middle of no where on a dead end turn about on a bitter night .. sunk in the snow.. and not another car in site.. as it was supper time and all.. but here were these three " folks " .. I think they were Angels.. truely.. I looked up in the sky.. said " Thanks Mom & Gang " and drove home with a real warm feeling.. boy I felt blest.. Oh and the boys were very glad to see me.. and I was glad to have made it home..

Nut ( still feeling blest )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angels are all ower sweety

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, that really makes you feel like those we love are watching out for us. I'm glad you were able to get out of there safely.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home