Sunday, February 10, 2008

Good Time

... What a lovely day it was yesterday.. we were up and out by 9 ish.. for a walk then I brought the boys home an headed out.. Driving was good weather co-operated a bit foggy at points but as the day got going even that cleared.. I got my mailings done then a great lunch and some shopping.. really enjoy shopping in Ontario.. glad I moved out here.. Its interesting to see how a simple number of miles changes shopping products.. even the cat food labels are different thus affording my cats a few changes in flavor.. Spring is in the air in stores.. long gone were all the winter clothes replaced by spring/summer fashion.. I guess I was wondering around till about 5:30 then went for some supper.. I saw a Pizza Hut and headed for it.. funny though.. in Quebec I order whats called a "quebecoise" bacon/pepperoni.. in Ontario they call it " A Canadiana " Anyways had supper left there around 7 I guess and headed home for the hour or so ride.. Yup a nice time indeed..

Nut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home